Sunday, March 9, 2014

E-Design Services

One of my favorite parts of my job is to work with clients designing their perfect room!  While I do offer full design services, my e-design boards are great option for out of area clients.   The process is very easy, a lot of fun and will leave you with a design board and source list so you can complete the look on your own time frame!

Several of my boards have become popular on Pinterest via my personal blog, but I have deactivated that blog so I wanted to share some of my boards here!  

Traditional living room in neutrals and blue:
 
 
 Vintage/Industrial Breakfast Nook:
 
 
 French Country Office:
 
 
 French "farmhouse" master bedroom:
 
 
 Anthropologie inspired teen room:
 
 
 Old World/Eclectic Living Room
 
 
 Coral and Blue Master:
 
                                                                                                                                                                      
 
Elegant/Old World Master:


 
 
 French Cottage Dining Room:
 
 
 
 Coastal Living Room:

 
 
 Vintage-Mod Boy's Nursery:

 
 
Rustic Sitting Area/Office:
 
 
Eclectic Girl's Nursery:


 (Due to the contractual agreement with my clients, I decline to share specific sources for the items used in my designs. Thank you for understanding!)

You can find me on Pinterest HERE
You can find me on Instagram HERE
You can find me on Facebook HERE

If you are interested in my e-design services, please send an email to whimsy.girl@yahoo.com for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS