Monday, October 13, 2014

Shop the Look: {Coffee Bar}

 Happy Monday, friends!  Today I am talking coffee bars...the perfect topic for a Monday morning!

Our coffee bar is one of my favorite little spots in our kitchen.  What I love most about it is that it is welcoming, looks nice and is functional!


 





Every time I post a picture of it on Instagram, I get tons of questions asking where I purchased certain items so here is a list:

Chalkboard bins for K-Cup storage, sugar/creamer set, tea towel, white mugs: Homegoods
Numbered ceramic pieces, fox and deer mugs: Tuesday Morning

Since those stores do not offer online shopping,  I found some great items that will give you the same look!  All sources are linked below!




Click for source links:
3 tier "drying" rack  / Monogram Mug / Distressed Wood Chalkboard Bins / Embossed Mugs / Chalkboard Mugs / Letterpress Mugs /Sugar Container / Creamer Pitcher /  Coffee Canister / Cinnamon Shaker / Tea Towel

Happy Shopping!!


7 comments:

  1. Where do u keep your appliances? Your kitchen is beautiful! !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan. We keep everything in the cabinets! I'm a freak for a clutter free space! ;)

      Delete
  2. Love this!! Do you do design boards for people?? I looked and looked but couldn't find your e-mail. Just wondering if you'd take a look at what I already have and make it fabulous? haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erika, Yes, I do! Here is a post with a few examples of my work. Each board comes with a complete source list as well.
      http://whimsygirldesign.blogspot.com/2014/03/e-design-services.html

      You can email me at whimsy.girl@yahoo.com for more information!
      Thank you!!

      Delete
  3. Where did you get your fox mugs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shelby, it is from Tuesday Morning! Just saw them again yesterday so hurry and get some! You will love them!!

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS