Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Finds: {Farmhouse Inspired Clocks}

Friday, I am so glad to see you...and I am so glad to see all of you stopping by!  Hope your week was wonderful!

Today, I am sharing some great "farmhouse" inspired clocks!  I get asked frequently about this clock in our game room:



...so I did some searching online and found it!  Make sure and read the review below if you are considering ordering it!  I also included some other fun options... (all sources are linked below the picture with corresponding number.)



Click on description for link:
  1. Galvanized Metal Wall Clock *See my review below
  2. Windmill Clock
  3. Gray Distressed Wall Clock
  4. Metal Open Face Clock
  Here is another option for #4 since it is out of stock:  Roman Numeral Open Face Clock

My review of clock #1:  I did see that it had a bad review but for what it is worth, I would buy this clock again and again!  The only minor issue we had was the metal not lying flat against the wall once we hung it.  We simply screwed the bottom of the clock into the wall and it was fixed!  It is a little bit of a pain to unscrew it when it needs to be reset, but that is a chore I am perfectly fine with.  A few people on Instagram have commented that they have the same clock and no one has had anything negative to say.  I just wanted to give an honest review incase you are thinking about ordering it!  I say go for it...you will love it!

***Update, some of these have sold out or are close to selling out since last night, so I will try and update with similar options as I find them!

To see items featured in past Friday Finds posts, click HERE!

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS