Friday, July 15, 2016

My FAVORITE new shirt and jeans!!

My sister and I hit the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (<---Click to Shop) yesterday and I fell in love with a lot of things.  I shared my favs yesterday (see them HERE) but I found a shirt that I wanted to post about because it is that good!!  Lucky for me, it is available in several great colors and will be on repeat this fall!  The fit is amazing...not too tight, not too long, not at all boxy!! It can be dressed up or down with a simple change of shoes and accessories!  I got a blue one and a black one and am heading back to pick up a few more colors! My sister bought 3 of these, so we will have to be careful not to dress alike at family functions!  I also picked up some AG black, skinny jeans that fit better than any jeans I currently own!  I cannot wait for the weather to cool down so I can wear all my new stuff!!

I have linked the shirts and jeans, along with some other items that I plan on grabbing this weekend.  The shoe department was packed and we had tired kiddos with us so we didn't try on shoes.  I am going back alone this weekend and hope to get these booties!!  You can find each item by clicking on the image (affiliate product links/images)!

Happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS