Monday, January 30, 2017

My Favorite Homegoods Finds

I am sure that it is obvious that Homegoods is one of my favorite places to score great deals!  I have always been a huge fan of their stores and I am lucky that I live pretty close to several locations! A few years ago, they reached out to me and asked me to be a part of their Homegoods Enthusiast Pinterest Contributor Team and of course I said YES!  I am blessed to get to work with a company I have been a huge fan of for years!  Thank you, Homegoods, for the opportunity to partner up with you and allow me to share your products with my audience!

I thought it would be fun to share some of my all time favorite Homegoods finds!  The list is always growing!

This vignette is full of favs from Homegoods...from the throw pillow to the rug and of course, the chair!




Another favorite is the double door lantern.  I am constantly restyling it for each season.  One of my design secrets is to find items that can hang out all year around but can be switched up easily each season.  This lantern looks great all year long!



There are quite a few Homegoods treasures in our dining room.  The hanging rope mirrors, distressed wood candlesticks,  glass bottles and the striped chairs all have earned a spot on my favs list!



If I had to pick one piece of furniture from Homegoods to call my favorite, well....I couldn't do it!  Ha!!  This shelf would certainly be a contender though!  It was the perfect solution to add stylish storage to my master bathroom!


Of course, every room in my house is full of Homegoods treasures and my master bedroom is no exception.  My wool accent pillows would probably be considered a fan favorite!  I get asked about these pillows on social media all the time! 



What are some of your favorite Homegoods finds?  Make sure and tag them on Instagram using #homegoodshappy and #makehomeyours to share them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS