Monday, February 10, 2014

Break and Bank vs. Cheapskate {Rustic Iron Chandelier}

Happy Monday!  Hope your weekend was a great one!

While I was out and about yesterday, I stopped into Restoration Hardware.  Their store is always styled to perfection from the subtle lightning to the outdoor patio area.  I wonder if they would let me live in their store?

I love their lighting, they have some gorgeous option, but the prices are a little high for this girl.  So like I do with everything, I started searching for some look-a-like options for less!  Check out my find!

Break the Bank:
Restoration Hardware Camino Chandelier Extra Small
$695

 


Cheapskate:
Overstock.com Old World 9 Light Chandelier
$189




While it is not an exact match, it creates the same look for a lot less!
Hope everyone has a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS