Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Pretty Things {Ceramic Berry Baskets}


I have been a little obsessed with these ceramic berry baskets since I saw them at Anthropologie a few months ago. I knew when I started collecting items to style my breakfast nook shelves with, I had to include a few of these!
 
Here they are looking pretty on my shelf paired with a few other goodies.  One day I may use them, but for now they are for looks only! Wouldn't they be great to use for entertaining or gift giving?  Valentine's day is right around the corner...chocolate covered strawberries would be perfect wrapped up in one of these!  Of course, they could just be used for holding fruit in the fridge, but the possibilities are endless!
 
 
 
 
I decided on the white ones to keep things looking clean, but I did a little shopping for you and found some awesome colors from different retailers!
 
Anthropolgie
$14-$18, available in several colors and sizes
 
 
 
 

 
 
 Kohl's
$11.89, available in green, purple, yellow and red
 
 
 


 
One Kings Lane
$12/set of 2
 
 



Don't you just love these?
 
Coming up this weekend...a few fabulous rugs that I have for sale!  Check back soon!
 
  

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS