Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Finds: {Dining Chairs under $100}


 
Happy Friday!  Can someone please tell me where January went?  This month has totally flown by!  I hope the first month of the new year has been a good one for you!
 
Today I am sharing some great dining chair options with you!  These chairs are all sold in sets, but if you do the math, each chair comes out to be $100 or less (much less in some cases)!
 
I get asked about the source for my dining room chairs often.  I actually found them at Kirkland's several years ago on clearance.  After driving to several stores, I found four of them which was not an easy task! I paired mine with a antique harvest table and really love the look!
 
 
Below you will see some options for similar chairs, along with a few other fun styles!  As noted below, next to the links, some of the chairs are available in additional color choices! 
 


Click on corresponding number and description for direct link to website:
1. Silver metal chairs-set of 2
2. Gray Tufted Parson Chairs-set of 2 (additional colors available)
3. Black X-back bistro chairs-set of 2  (only one set left!)
4. Vintage Style Cafe Chairs (available in black and tan)-set of 2
5. Wood Cafe Chairs-set of 2
6. Mod Tower Chairs-set of 2 (additional colors available)
7. Distressed metal white chairs-set of 2
8. Clear ghost chairs-set of 2

What do you think?  Which one if your favorite?

Don't forget to check out my other Friday Finds posts for more great deals: (click on link)
Galvanized Goodies
Lanterns Under $200
Chandeliers Under $200

Enjoy your weekend!









2 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS