Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The Tuesday Ten: {Patio Refresh with World Market}

I am so excited to be teaming up with World Market for this week's Tuesday Ten post!  They are having a great sale on a variety of outdoor items so it is the perfect time to get your patio ready for spring!  Whether your patio needs a complete overhaul or just a few new touches, World Market has you covered!  Check out this sale...



I had a blast designing my dream patio!  I love using neutral furnishings with different color accents...that way you can change up the accessories when you are ready for a new look!  I absolutely love the potting bench...I am hoping that will be on my patio very soon!

Click on image for details:



And just for fun and because all these items are on sale, I wanted to share more items that I love!

Outdoor Rugs:



Accent Furniture:

Lighting/Lanterns:


Pillows/Umbrellas:



So many awesome items at such great prices!  Don't forget, the sale ends 4/26/15!  Use the code SUNNYDAYS at checkout to save!!  To see all the items on sale, head over to WorldMarket.com

Thank you, World Market, for sponsoring this post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS