Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pretty Things {Wood Bead Chandelier}

One of the most talked about items in my home is my dining room chandelier.  Unfortunately, it has been discontinued, but I have seen it pop up on One Kings Lane a time or two!  I knew when I started to select lighting that I wanted a wood bead chandelier.  Here is what we ended up with.....


 
Since the one I have is no longer available, I did some research and found some similar options!  I actually really love all of these....while they are all a little different, they give the same overall feel!

~Cost Plus World Market~
$269.99
Link: Cost Plus World Market's Large Bead Chandelier

 
 
 
~One King's Lane ~
$449
Link: One Kings Lane Warwick Chandelier


 
 
 

 
~One Kings Lane~
$179
Link: One Kings Lane Winchester Chandelier







And if you happen to win the lottery tonight, then you need to snatch up this beauty...

~Layla Grace~
$1248
Link: Layla Grace Regina Andrew Lighting Wood Bead Chandelier



 
 
Which one is your favorite?
 

 
 

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS