Happy Tuesday to you! I am starting a new series today and am excited about it. It is like my Friday Finds series, only this will just showcase 10 things that I am loving right now. As you can see it will be a random mix of items...today just happens to showcase things with a boho flair.
The tee shirt, jeans and both pairs of shoes are in my closet as we speak. You can read the reviews for yourself, but these items are my go-to items for our crazy Texas weather. Throw a cardigan over the tee shirt on the cooler days and you are set! The other items are items I just love. I am designing a new room for my 7 year old and am crushing on those curtains!! Below the picture, you will find links to each source!
Click on description for source links:
1. Boyfriend Tee (several colors available)
2. Distressed Skinny Jeans (own and love these, fit true to size)
3. Fringe Ankle Boots (own and love these, fit true to size)
4. Dream On Wall Hanging
5. Leopard Slip-Ons (own and love these, fit true to size)
6. Five Light Cage Chandelier
7. Cross Rug
8. Tree Stump Side Table
9. Pom-Pom Curtains (additional colors available)
10. Arrow Throw Pillow
Hope you have a great week!!