Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The Tuesday Ten: {Coastal Chic}

Hello there! I hope your week is going great so far!  We are enjoying some beautiful weather and it has me ready for a beach vacation.  This season's trends seem to be inspired by a lot of coastal elements.  I have used jute and driftwood pieces in my own home and love the natural look they create.  Today's Tuesday Ten picks will have you ready to pack your bags and head to the beach!
 
As always, individual source links are listed below.  Just click on the corresponding number/description!
 

Click below for sources:

  1. Arrow Ear Jackets (I adore these so much!)
  2. Jute Orb Chandelier
  3. Navy Knot Pillow
  4. Driftwood Mirror
  5. Embroidered Dress
  6. Initial Tote
  7. Blue Patterned Rug
  8. Foyer Table
  9. Gold Gigi Sandals (these are so comfortable!)
10. Set of 3 Candle Holders

So what do you think?  I am thinking it is time to book a summer vacation!

You can see all my Tuesday Ten posts by clicking HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS