Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Tuesday Ten: {Natural and Neutral}

Happy Tuesday!  Today's Tuesday Ten items make a statement with their texture and details.  As you can tell from my home, I love neutral colors, natural fibers and lots of texture.  I have been totally crushing on the "fringe trend" I have been seeing lately...it is everywhere from fashion to home décor!  Hope you love these items as much as I do!  All sources are linked under the picture!
 
 

Sources: (click on description for link to each item)
  1. Fringe Poncho Top
  2. Triple Arrow Necklace
  3. Pyramid Studs
  4. Throw Pillow
  5. Edison Cloche Lamp
  6. Medium Wash Denim Shorts
  7. Bamboo Display Ladder
  8. Recycled Leather Area Rug
  9. Fringe Gladiator Sandals
10. Burlap Pouf (more color options available)

To see all of my Tuesday Ten posts, click HERE!

Enjoy your week!









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS