Hey, Friday!! Who is ready for the weekend? We are supposed to have gorgeous, spring-like weather in the Dallas area so I am looking forward to enjoying that! Hope you have fun plans!
One of the biggest questions I get on Instagram is: "Where are your dining chairs from?"
I bought mine several years ago at Kirklands. They were on clearance and I had to drive to a store an hour away to get them but it was well worth it! I have not seen them at Kirklands since then but I have rounded up some similar ones for today's Friday Finds!! Number 1 looks exactly like the ones that I have! Keep in mind, these are all sold in sets, so the price is for 2 chairs! As always, each product is linked below, just click on the corresponding number and description!
Looks at all these great chairs I found...so many options!
Affiliate Product Links:
1. Set of 2 Elm Wood Woven Chairs
2. Set of 2 Wood and Metal Chairs
3. Set of 2 Pale Blue Rattan Chairs
4. Set of 2 Industrial Reclaimed Chairs
5. Set of 2 Gray-Green Wood Chairs
6. Set of 2 Antiqued Black Chairs
7. Set of 2 Antique White Chairs
8. Set of 2 Yellow Rattan Chairs
9. Set of 2 Light Brown Chairs
To see all my Friday Finds posts, click HERE!
Do you have an item you are on the hunt for and need help? Leave a comment and I will do my best to feature it soon!! Have a great weekend!