Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Break the Bank vs. Cheapskate {Tufted Linen Chair}


I received an email from Linda asking if I had any suggestions for a cheapskate version of the chair below.  I actually had considered ordering two of these chairs a few months back for my living room but ended up finding something perfect at Home Goods instead.  I really do love these chairs though...everything from the tufting to the nail head trim...and they look really comfortable!

Break the Bank:
$800 (on sale)
Link: Cardiff Chair

 
 
 
 
 
Cheapskate:
$329 (on sale)
 
 
 
If you do not love the dark legs on the "cheapskate" version, a little paint and some stain will give you the same look of the "break the bank" version...and you save over $400!  That is a great deal!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS