Thursday, July 9, 2015

Break the Bank vs. Cheapskate: {Industrial Dining Table}

When an email popped up from World Market today, I immediately  knew I had an awesome "Break the Bank vs. Cheapskate" post in the making.  I know it has been awhile since I did one of these posts and I definitely need to do them more!  Who doesn't like good deal?

So here we go....

Break the Bank:
Link: Restoration Hardware Flatiron Dining Table
$895-$1495



Cheapskate:
Link: WM Chevron Parquet Dining Table
$549.99 (Sale price right now...$274.00)
 

$274!!  You cannot get a better deal than that!

I would pair it with these chairs for a fun industrial, farmhouse inspired look:
Link: Metal Tub Chair




Or these stools:
Link: Brayden Stool


Check back soon for another great Break the Bank vs. Cheapskate post! Hope you have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS