Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Finds: {X-Back Bistro Chairs}

Hey, Friday!!  Who is ready for the weekend?  We are supposed to have gorgeous, spring-like weather in the Dallas area so I am looking forward to enjoying that! Hope you have fun plans!

One of the biggest questions I get on Instagram is: "Where are your dining chairs from?"
I bought mine several years ago at Kirklands. They were on clearance and I had to drive to a store an hour away to get them but it was well worth it!  I have not seen them at Kirklands since then but I have rounded up some similar ones for today's Friday Finds!!  Number 1 looks exactly like the ones that I have! Keep in mind, these are all sold in sets, so the price is for 2 chairs!  As always, each product is linked below, just click on the corresponding number and description!

Looks at all these great chairs I found...so many options!


Affiliate Product Links:
 1. Set of 2 Elm Wood Woven Chairs
 2. Set of 2 Wood and Metal Chairs
 3. Set of 2 Pale Blue Rattan Chairs
 4. Set of 2 Industrial Reclaimed Chairs
 5. Set of 2 Gray-Green Wood Chairs
 6. Set of 2 Antiqued Black Chairs
 7. Set of 2 Antique White Chairs
 8. Set of 2 Yellow Rattan Chairs
 9. Set of 2 Light Brown Chairs

To see all my Friday Finds posts, click HERE!
Do you have an item you are on the hunt for and need help?  Leave a comment and I will do my best to feature it soon!!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS