Tuesday, February 9, 2016

The Tuesday Ten: {Tassels, Poms and Fringe...Oh My}

Sharing my love for all things adorned with tassels, poms and fringe today!  If you have seen my house, then you know how much I love all three!

For reference, I own the shirt and the boots and LOVE them both!  I sized down in the shirt and it fits great, but regular size would fit as well.  The boots run true to size and are very comfortable!  All items are linked below, just click on the description to be taken to the retailer's websites!


Affiliate Product Links:
  1. Woven Fringe Stool
  2. Tassel Throw Blanket
  3. Tassel Pillow (more colors available)
  4. Tufted Dot Duvet Cover (3 colors available)
  5. Leather Tassel Bag Charm (several colors available)
  6. Pom Pom Pillow (more colors available)
  7. Fringe Tee (Available in gray and cream; true to sz or sz down)
  8. Fringe Cross Body Bag (available in Cognac as well)
  9. Fringe Ankle Boots (fit true to size)
 10. Wool Rug-Trellis with Tassels

To see all of my Tuesday Ten posts click: HERE!




2 comments:

  1. How funny that you posted this because I posted a tutorial this morning on how to make your own tassels!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS