Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Pop, Clink, Fizz: {Cheers to 2018}

Thank you Tuesday Morning for sponsoring this post!






And just like that, Christmas is over and it is time to say farewell to 2017 and welcome a brand new year!  Today I am excited to be party planning with Tuesday Morning!  Whether you are hosting an NYE extravaganza or just hanging at home with family and friends, they have all your party necessities covered!



For a super festive and fun bar cart set up, I shopped Tuesday Morning to find everything I needed! From snacks and drink mixes to plates and napkins, they have it all!





First up, glasses and such!  All these pretty glasses came from Tuesday Morning.  I love that they always have such a great variety and these metallic accented ones were the perfect choice for NYE!  When I came across those darling ice and champagne buckets, I knew they would be very useful!  







When I noticed all the cute gold and black items they had, I decided that color scheme would be perfect for the occasion.  I absolutely love how everything coordinated! 












I think these napkins might just be my favorite purchase!







One thing I think a lot of people don't know is that Tuesday Morning has a huge section of gourmet eats and treats, drink mixes, sauces and so on!  I picked up this yummy Moscow Mule mix and cannot wait to try the other flavors they had!









Every party needs snacks so I grabbed a large can of this delicious bar mix!  The perfect mix of savory and sweet to snack on!









I also snagged some gourmet chocolates and a bag of popcorn while shopping.  The cute little metallic snack boxes were also a must....perfect for serving the popcorn in!









To make the food easily accessible, I added height to the set up with a few rustic crates I had!  I used these adorable cake stands from Tuesday Morning to serve the food from.  Functional and pretty... 


















My NYE bar cart was almost complete but needed one more touch...this glittered "Happy New Year" banner really finished off the space!







And no party is complete without some entertainment!  Tuesday Morning has a huge selection of games to pass the time before the big countdown to midnight! 









Tuesday Morning really is a one stop shop for everything you need!! Whether you are celebrating BIG or small, I wish you and yours a very blessed new year!  Cheers!!











If you are hosting a NYE party, make sure and stop into Tuesday Morning to get everything you need!  To find the store nearest you, click HERE!  To sing up for their perks program newsletter, click HERE!


Make sure and follow all of Tuesday Morning’s boards on Pinterest for great inspiration all year long! You can also find all social media accounts here: Facebook / Instagram / Twitter!




Featured Items: Lindor chocolates: $2.99 (compare at $5.99); tassel table runner: $12.99 (compare at $28.99); cake stand: $19.99 (compare at $50); Moscow Mule mix: $9.99 (compare at $6.99); theme napkins: $2.99 (compare at $6.99); metallic dot plates: $3.99 (compare at $7.99); mini bead cupcake stands: $4.99 (compare at $12); stemless wine glass pair: $6.99 (compare at $18); Imperial bar mix snacks: $9.99 (compare at $14.99); NYE glitter banner: $3.99 (compare at $7.99); Soho Flute- set of 4: $7.99 (compare at $20); Speckle glasses- set of 4: $9.99 (compare at $19.99); gold swizzle sticks: $2.99 (compare at $6.99); champagne bucket: $19.99 (compare at $49.95); ice bucket: $24.99 (compare at $59.95)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS