Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday Finds: {Mirror, Mirror On The Wall}

Hello there! Friday got here fast this week.  My girls were home from school Monday and Tuesday due to the weather so this week flew by.  We are expecting snow again today {sigh}...I am ready for warmer days and sunshine!
 
Yesterday, I shared some updates I made to our mantle.  I am loving the way it looks and the texture and interest the natural elements adds to the room.  This mirror is one of my favorite finds and unfortunately, it was discontinued shortly after I purchased it.
 

Since I get tons of questions about it, I thought I would do a little shopping and find some similar mirrors that would achieve the same look!

As always, the direct links to each mirror can be found by clicking the corresponding number/description below the picture!  Here are some great options:



Source Links (click on description):
1. Rustic Windowpane Mirror
2. Sadie Arch Mirror
3. Distressed Window Mirror
4. Cathedral Pane Mirror (available in white as well)
5. Classic Cathedral Arch Mirror

And here are a few more that I came across and wanted to share:
 



Source Links (click on description):
1. Shutter Door Mirror
2. Distressed "X" Pane Mirror
3. 6 Pane Horizontal Mirror
4. 6 Pane Vertical Mirror
5. Chippy 2 Door Mirror

Oh...and one more that was sold out yesterday so it didn't make the boards but is back in stock now....
Click here: Threshold Windowpane Mirror



I really love the detailing on all of these choices! Do you have a favorite?

You can check out last week's Friday Finds post by clicking HERE!
Hope you have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow....all the mirrors I was ever looking for on one page! I like most of the them and started around the house trying to figure where I could put one....at this moment I don't have a free wall...I'll keep looking.Thanks
    Nancy
    wildoakdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly have a lot of mirror options there. I guess it depends on what kind of packaging you want for your house. Do you want it to look modern, or slightly archaic? It’s really up to you. But yes, it would be tough to pick from these since they all look like they can elevate the place. Good luck!

    Lynne Hollaran @ Suburban Glass

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS