Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The Tuesday Ten: {Urban Chic}

 
Happy Tuesday!  I have some fun goodies for you today, hope you enjoy them!  All sources are linked below the picture, just click on the description!
 
 
 




 1. Gold Rhinestone Studs  (have them and love them)
 2. Turquatic Perfume (best fragrance ever!) (I am serious!)
 3. Sputnik Chandelier
 4. Industrial Storage Dresser
 5. Top Knot Tee
 6. Gray Skinnies (fit true to size, love these)
 7. Black Converse  (I have gray...I think I need black, too)
 8. Washed Arrow Rug
 9. Hardware Bin
10. Feather Pillow

Cute stuff, right?!
You can check last week's post by clicking here: Ruffles and Romance ...and the very first Tuesday Ten post (incase you missed it) by clicking here: Boho Chic

Have a great day!






1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS