Sunday, August 25, 2019

Vintage Vibes: {Bathroom Refresh}

Today I am excited to be partnering with Walmart for this post.  All opinions are my own.  I love working with retailers who provide quality products at affordable prices and Walmart does just that!  This post contains affiliate product links. Walmart will pay me a small commission on any sales generated from my links.  As always, thank you for your support! 

If you have been following me for awhile, you know I love all things vintage.  I love mixing new pieces and old pieces in my designs to create a unique and interesting look.  Walmart's  Vintage Chic Collection is full of finds that will bring a touch of vintage charm to any space! 


Photo via Walmart.com


I selected a few items from the collection to crate a "boho-vintage"  vibe in this bathroom.  Just a few new pieces transformed this space into a soothing spa-like retreat...and I did it all on a small budget! 

I came across this 15 piece macrame shower curtain set for under $25 and knew it was the perfect fit for this space with it's neutral color and textured detail.  The macrame edge gives it the vintage vibe and the linen look fabric keeps it timeless.  



Also included in the set were two, textured bath mats and shower curtain rings!  I could not believe how inexpensive this set was and the items were such great quality!





To add some contrast to the space, I selected these super soft gray towels.  Walmart was a great selection of both patterned and solid towels in every color!  These were very reasonable and again, the quality is great!  For extra towel storage space and to add a unique touch, I came up with a fun way to display them....





All you need is a piece of twine or ribbon...




Next I grabbed some adorable accessories that could be used in different ways.  From bath bombs and soaps to q-tips and jewelry, it is always fun to use storage pieces that double as décor! These pieces definitely added to the vintage look I was going for!



Links:

Jade Bowl
Jade Lidded Dish
Adeline Glass Jar

All these pieces can be used in so many different ways!







The bubble glass vanity accessories mixed things up and I love how all the pieces mixed and matched for a collected look!


Links:

Bubble Glass Soap/Lotion Dispenser
Bubble Glass Toothbrush Holder  (great for make-up brushes as well)



I couldn't be more thrilled with the way this budget friendly update turned out! Make sure and check out the whole vintage chic bathroom collection HERE!




Shop the look of my bathroom here:
Click on image for link to product!




Are you inspired to add some vintage touches to other areas in your home?  Make sure to shop these great collections for more affordable finds for every room...

Link: Dining a la Vintage


Link: Vintage Sweet Collection



Link: Sweet Dreams Collection







Link: Vintage Chic Furnishings



This collection is one of my favorites from Walmart! I love they offers so many great products at such great prices! 

Thank you, Walmart, for sponsoring this post!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS