Thursday, August 1, 2019

Pillow Palooza: {Pillows under $25}

One of the most common questions I get on social media is, "Where did you get your pillows"....

Pillows are such a an easy and inexpensive way to update a room and can instantly change the feel of the room.  Since my color scheme in my home is all neutral, I love using pillows that have texture! They help make the room feel cozy and add interest to the space! I tend to switch mine out with each new season for a fresh update that doesn't break the bank!

Most of the pillows I have in my home currently are from different retailers that I found in store and have owned for awhile.  Since I get asked about them so often, I decided to round up a huge selection of pillows (a few are just covers) for you today!  The great thing about these is that they are all under $25!!  

Due to the sources I use, some of these are gone once they sell out so act fast if you see something you like!  It might not be available if you wait!

To shop these pillows, just click on the image and you will be taken to the retailer to shop!  

Look at all these amazing options:





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS